Symposium on Asthma and Rhinitis to be held in Minsk, Belarus, between 9 – 12 September, 2021
Abstracts will be collected via emails. Please follow the below guidelines to prepare your abstract and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below required document format.
All gathered abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee for poster presentation and the authors will be informed about the acceptance before July 19, 2021. The accepted abstracts will also be announced at the meeting website after this date and also the author will be informed by email.
- The abstracts should be send by email until July 19, 2021 deadline.
- All abstracts should be prepared in English.
- Abstracts should be relation with the main topics of the meeting, and the related topics can be found in symposium website.
- The title of the abstract, the presenting author and other authors with additional institutions,and must be clearly indicated on the Abstract and also should be included by within the email.
- The abstract body must be less then 300 words, and must include the objectives, method, results and conclusion sections.
- The title, authors and their affiliations should not be mentioned within the abstract body.
- The Scientific Committee will not edit the abstracts, therefore, the authors are kindly required to check for the typing errors.